Coloured hair, don't care

Well we couldn't just do only the one shoot together, if you missed the last shoot, you can see it here.

Armed with my photographer friend Oscar, we roamed around different locations, strutted, posed and laughed together. It felt so relaxed and was a lot of fun, I haven't shot that many times in a group of people, but I felt it made it easier as there were others to interact with. Sometimes when it's just me posing around I'm at a loss with what to do! You can check out my singular outfit shots here.

Which you are your favourite shots?


 Shop our looks


Youtube Facebook / Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website / FAQ
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I wouldn't be able to pull it off but the whole group looks amazing! Would definitely not miss you if you walked past me on the street! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of stunners <3

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hair! Desperate to do mine lilac!

    http://thefashionnap.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow you look like a grungy girl group from the 90's xoxo

    ♥ Cateaclysmic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much colour, I love it, you look like a super cool girl band in these pictures!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the coloured hair think I'm going to take the plunge and dye the ends of mine purple x

    ️️danielledotwood.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all look so cute, really cool :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to be in your gang, these photos look so cool :)

    www.miriamwoodburn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look fab

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of my favourite people in one place! <3
    Love your new header too Leanne.

    Demi-Lee @ demst3r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post and everyone in it! Beautiful girls! xo

    Sarah Louise Porter Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow your hair Color are amazing
    so lovely Pictures <3
    love it!
    so glad i found you on lookbook <3

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  13. This pictures are amazing <3
    http://julieswonderworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You all look beautiful with your vibrantly colored hair! Seems like you girls take real good care of your locks. I'm so envious that you can sport those lovely looks. I bet you were turning heads everywhere during the photo shoot. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing that! Stay gorgeous! :)

    Collene Puterbaugh @ Baja Hair Center

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig